NAMI Billings has announced the schedule for the following FREE classes for fall 2017. They are the following:
- Family-to-Family: Wednesdays – 9/6-11/15/2017 at NAMI Billings office. 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- A 12-week educations class for families and friends of individuals with serious mental illness. They will learn about the illnesses, medications, communication skills and problem solving and more.
- Peer-to-Peer: Thursdays – 9/14-11/16/2017 at NAMI Billings office. 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- A 10-week recovery-based class for individuals with serious mental illness, taught by trained mentors living in recovery.
- BASICS: Tuesdays – 10/10-11/14/2017 at Faith Chapel 6-8:30 p.m.
- A 6-week class for parents of children and adolescents with mental illness. They will learn about brain biology, treatment, communication skills, and more.
If you are interested in taking any of these classes this Fall, please call the NAMI Billings office at 406-256-2001. Leave a message with your contact information: name, phone and which class you are interested in attending.
All classes are free of charge. You can find more in depth information about these classes at Nami.org