At NAMI Billings the health, safety, and well-being of our members, attendees, volunteers, and staff are our top priorities.
The NAMI Billings board of directors has decided to TEMPORARILY suspend walk-in appointments during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are here to answer phone calls and email, and invite you to join us in one of our support groups.
We continue to reevaluate our procedures/operations and understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing during this ongoing difficult time. We assure you that we will reopen our doors once it is deemed safe and responsible to do so.
We have heightened our sterilization safeguard standards throughout the office and encourage people to follow the following guidelines provided by the CDC:
- Frequent hand washing following CDC guidelines of washing for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, in addition to using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, mouth, and nose
- Sneezing and coughing into your inner elbow
- Stay home if you are not feeling well and get plenty of rest and fluids
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items daily
- Staying informed of updates on CDC.gov
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our office.
Thank you for your understanding during this extraordinary time!