At NAMI Billings the health, safety, and well-being of our members, attendees, volunteers, and staff are our top priorities.
The board of directors has decided to temporarily halt ALL classes, support groups, and business meetings, and close the office now through April 10, 2020. We continue to reevaluate our procedures/operations per CDC and Government recommendations. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing and invite you to read the following from NAMI National, and MedCircle, a source of mental health information.
We have heightened our sterilization safeguard standards throughout the office and encourage people to follow the following guidelines provided by the CDC:
- Frequent handwashing following CDC guidelines of washing for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, in addition to using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touch your eyes, mouth and nose
- Sneezing and coughing into your inner elbow
- Stay home if you are not feeling well and get plenty of rest and fluids
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items daily
- Staying informed of updates on CDC.gov
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call our office.
Thank you for your understanding during this extraordinary time!