A 90-minute support group providing family members with an opportunity to discuss the challenges of caring for and/or living with a loved one with mental illness.
WHEN: Tuesdays – 6:30 – 8:00 pm
WHERE: NAMI Billings office – Attendees must wear a mask.
You do not have to be a member of NAMI to attend a support group
As a loved one of a person with mental illness, you face unique challenges: complex family dynamics, social isolation, and often unpredictable aspects of the illness. It can be overwhelming. Through NAMI Family Support Group you can find hope and support by connecting with others who face similar challenges. You will gain support from peers who understand your experience as well as insight into the challenges and successes of others.
- Be part of a community and experience a sense of belonging
- Improve coping skills and discover your inner strength
- Find hope in knowing that you are not alone
- Learn from the collective knowledge and experience of other participants
- Gain support in a confidential setting