An 8-week education program focused on mental health, wellness and recovery for anyone experiencing a mental health condition.
NAMI Peer-to-Peer is a FREE, 8-session educational program for adults with a mental health condition who are looking to better understand their condition and journey toward recovery. Taught by a trained team of people who’ve been there, the program includes presentations, discussion and interactive exercises. Everything is confidential, and NAMI never recommends a specific medical therapy or treatment approach.
THE FALL 2019 PEER-TO-PEER CLASS IS NOW FULL
Our next class coming Spring 2020!
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
This in-person group experience provides the opportunity for mutual support and positive impact. You can experience compassion and reinforcement from people who relate to your experiences. Through your participation, you have the opportunity to help others grow. This is a confidential place to learn from shared experiences in an environment of sincere, uncritical acceptance. Recovery is a journey, and there is hope for all people living with mental illness.
NAMI Peer-to-Peer helps you:
- Create a personalized relapse prevention plan
- Learn how to interact with health care providers
- Develop confidence for making decisions and reducing stress
- Stay up-to-date on mental health research
- Understand the impact of symptoms on your life
- Access practical resources on how to maintain your journey toward recovery
Please call NAMI Billings at 406-256-2001 for information about our next class.