A FREE 8-week education program focused on mental health, wellness and recovery for anyone experiencing a mental health condition.
This 8-session educational program is for adults with a mental illness who are looking to better understand their condition and journey toward recovery. NAMI Peer-to-Peer is taught by a trained team of people who’ve been there. The program includes presentations, discussions, and interactive exercises. Everything is confidential. And, NAMI never recommends a specific medical therapy or treatment approach.
Please register on our home page
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN:
This in-person group experience provides the opportunity for mutual support and positive impact. You can experience compassion and reinforcement from people who relate to your experiences, and through participation, have the chance to help others grow. This is a confidential place to learn from shared experiences in an environment of sincere, uncritical acceptance. Recovery is a journey, and there is hope for all people living with mental illness.
NAMI Peer-to-Peer helps you:
- Create a personalized relapse prevention plan
- Learn how to interact with health care providers
- Develop confidence in making decisions and reducing stress
- Stay up-to-date on mental health research
- Understand the impact of symptoms on your life
- Access practical resources on how to maintain your journey toward recovery
Please call NAMI Billings at 406-256-2001 for information about our next class.